Monday, May 25, 2009

Summer - Well, almost

Wow, I cannot believe how fast the time has passed since Christmas. Easter seems like a lifetime ago. #2 son is already done with school and the rest of the crew only has a week and a half to go. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE summer vacation. It just snuck up on me. We haven't really officially started summer yet, but it is getting booked up quickly. I am trying to figure out some days we can sneak off to the beach, but between church and a lifesaving class I signed #1 daughter up for, it may be July before we get there. We are heading west for a family reunion in mid-July, then going on to California to Disneyland and Legoland. The kids are so excited. I caution anyone flying from IAH to LAS on the afternoon of the 8th, to beware as we are taking over first class on one flight. All 9.5 of us will be there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.