Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Good for the Soul & the Blood Pressure

Last week we went to our place at the beach. It was a brief trip, but I got to soak up some sun and spend some quality time with the kiddies. We came home for basically a night, then headed off to the House of Mouse for a very late night (2a.m!) and got home yesterday afternoon. Oh, and I went to the gym, too! I was tired to the bone, but at my checkup today, my b.p. was the lowest it has been in months!
Next week, we are off to the desert (Vegas, Baby!) then California for our family reunion and to do more Disney. Don't know exactly HOW that trip will go (6 hours on a plane with the 2,5,8 and 10 year-olds and no free liquor? For me or them!) Started stocking up on new Nintendo games for the multitude of DS systems that will be accompanying each child. Thinking of investing in a portable DVD player for the todler. Nothing like SpongeBob or Max & Ruby to sooth the savage baby.

No comments: