Thursday, August 12, 2010

Musings

Let's see...
Three full days of (high) school completed. 177 to go!
I am remarkably caught up in a number of areas. All medical forms are complete, everyone is up to date on vaccinations (including baby, poor boy) and we are even going to have dental appointments for nearly everyone before school starts.
Most of our school supply list is done including those odd little items like paper towels, Ziploc bags , hand sanitizer, etc.
In really big news, #1 daughter made the JV cheer leading squad today! (As did everyone else who tried out - gotta love Catholic school!)
Hubby is going through orientation for law school which ranges from to boring to very useful.... which brings to mind my newest pet peeve. Hubby bought a new speaker phone for his desk so he can multitask and I hate it! Frankly, I find it a bit disrespectful. He expects me to spend my time listening to every detail of his day and he can't be bothered to pick up the handset? Oh well, could be worse I suppose.
Glad tomorrow is Friday. This first week of school is wearing me out. I am ready for a weekend.

No comments: